© COPYRIGHT 2015 Ovesto, LLC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on December 23, 2015
SUMMARY. The website analysisgroup.com (the “Site”) is brought to you by Ovesto, LLC. (“Ovesto Consulting,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”) is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that you provide to us when you visit this Site. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected from you through other means, although such information may be covered by other Ovesto policies. This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and changes will be posted on this page. You are urged to return to check the Privacy Statement for the latest updates prior to submitting any Personal Information through the Site. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. Ovesto collects and uses Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement. “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, business address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your employer or the organization that you represent, and your business title. By accessing our Site and/or submitting Personal Information through the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement.
- HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. When you communicate with us via our Site, we collect your Personal Information only if you provide it to us voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide Ovesto with Personal Information in order to contact us.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information we gather from you may be used to provide you with information and materials about our products and services. Ovesto does not collect or maintain Personal Information for resale purposes, or share Personal Information with any other company or organization except as specifically disclosed herein.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with certain third-party companies that we hire to perform services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to hosting or operating the Site and related software applications, sending and managing email, analyzing data, and providing search results.
- Business Transitions. We may share Personal Information if all or part of Ovesto is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
- INFORMATION WE TRACK.
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in the circumstances described in section 4.
- Do Not Track. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the web sites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the Do Not Track signal, we do not currently respond to browser Do Not Track signals on the Site.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, Ovesto does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- OTHER WEB SITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. Ovesto has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible or liable for these third party web sites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Privacy Statement do not apply to these third party web sites.
- SECURITY. While we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we receive from you and use reasonable measures to maintain the security of such information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss, misuse or alteration of information on the Site by any third party.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided Ovesto with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTICE TO VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Any information you provide via the Site, including any Personal Information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.